CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

My Weekend

I wanted to post this last night, but Daddy said I had to go to bed because I had been up almost all day. I had a really good weekend. I saw all of my grandparents, and Aunt K, and met some new friends Uncle Del, Aunt Cat, Uncle Roo, and Aunt Joan. The bestest part was spending all Saturday afternoon with my Daddy. Mommy was really tired so Daddy kept me with him all day. We watched TV, he told me about the place he works, we watched ESPN, and some fishing shows that Daddy says Mommy won't let him watch on the big TV when she's up.


I loved spending time with just Daddy. Daddy took me outside to see our boat, he showed me my puppy Kari, and he fussed at Jinx to stay off the sofa, I'm not sure I like Jinx, he looks scary, but he didn't bite me. Daddy tried to sing to me, Mommy got a picture.




0 comments: