CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Been Busy


Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I've been busy checking things out around my house. I can see better now, so everything is interesting. I just noticed the other day that my swing has toys on it that spin around while music plays. I watch it and watch it until my eyes cross and Mommy says, "Uncross those eyes, kiddo."


My room is full of neat stuff, I have stuffed animals and books I can't wait to play with! Daddy and Grandma K always give me a stuffed animal to look at while they change my diaper. I know they are just trying to distract me, but I appreciate the thought so I play along. Daddy fished in a rodeo this past weekend, I don't know what that means, but he wasn't home most of the weekend so me and Mommy hung out together.


Last night Daddy and I watched football and the Olympics so it was nice to catch up with him. He told me about the fish he caught and the prizes that he won, something called an 'Ice Chest big enough for you to sleep in', Mommy didn't laugh but Daddy did. I gotta go, Mommy should be coming to get me in a little while and I want to look my best when she gets here.

0 comments: